To preserve academic integrity, safeguard the security of students records as well as other vital documents of the University in strict confidentiality.
To enforce the academic policy of the University, policies and guidelines of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and other government agencies on matters related to the functions of the University.
To uphold the University’s core values to provide professional, exemplary quality support services, efficient and courteous responsive to the needs of the academic community.
CODE OF ETHICS FOR SCHOOL REGISTRARS
Registrars should strive to create an environment that promotes sound ethical, moral and professional values. They should seek to deliver quality service that is courteous, efficacious and prompt. In addition to these, they should maintain professional standards by:
- Preserving the dignity of the Office
- Exuding personal and professional competence
- Safeguarding the exchange of confidential information
- Promoting a climate that exercises professional judgment
- Refusing to use the Office for personal ends
- Training staff according to the school’s vision-mission, goals and objectives
- Sharing experience, knowledge, talents and skills freely with others
- Upholding the authority of the school when communicating with students, parents and others in the community
- Presenting an image representative of the school’s excellent standards
- Conducting work in the spirit of truth, justice, equality, respect and love
NATURE OF OPERATION
The Office of the Registrar serves as the principal custodian of students’ academic records, coordinates course enrollment and registration, graduation and manages the student information system.
University Academic policy, policies and guidelines of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and other government agencies on matters related to the functions of the University are enforced and data integrity is maintained through the system controls.
The Registrar coordinates with the Dean of the different Colleges on student admission and transfer, accreditation of subjects and units, course enrollment and registrarion, and graduation. Also, works in partnership with all technical resources available to provide services to all constituents.
The Registrar certifies and issues the authenticity and content of academic records and other related documents.
Registrar’s Office: 2nd floor Admin Bldg.,
64 Aurora Blvd., Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City
Telefax (632) 713-3315; 715-0861 Local 261
Email Address: email@example.com