Medical Center Library
The UERM Memorial Medical Center Library provides library and information services in the Medical Center. It serves primarily the Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, and Physical Therapy, the Graduate School. It also serves the Hospital Staff as well as research groups operating within or associated with the Medical Center The Library provides and maintains a collection of print and non-print materials in the health science fields. It also has facilities for internet access, CD and DVD viewing, online periodicals access, and online catalog searching.
UERM Memorial Medical Center will become a leading medical center library here in the Philippines and in Asia-Pacific region, providing the highest quality information service in the field of health sciences to all.
Mission and Objectives
The Library commits itself to the following:
- The provision of a strong and balanced collection relevant to the needs of clients in the health sciences within and outside the UERMMMC that is but locally and internationally recognized.
- The continuous improvement of physical facilities and the use of appropriate technology relevant to present and emerging information needs.
- The development and training of staff into full-fledge information professionals by providing an environment conducive to the practice of their profession and continuing education.
- The creation and maintenance of programmes that will promote information literacy among the clients of the Library.
- The provision of health information to the local community.
- The pursuance of relevant information science research especially in the medical field.
|READER'S SERVICES||TECHNICAL SERVICES||ARCHIVES|
|Reference||Acquisition||Dr. J.C. Zaguirre Neuroscience Collection|
|Filipiniana||Cataloging||Dr. Hermina Baja-Panlilio Collection|
|Circulation/Reserve||E-Library||Dr. Albert C. Gaw Collection|
|Graduate School||Printing & Photocopy||Dr. Esperanza C. Lansang Collection|
|Periodicals||On or about UERMMMCI|