Physicians Board Review
AUGUST BOARD REVIEW SCHEDULE: MAY – JUNE
- FEBRUARY BOARD EXAMINATION
- The formal review for the February board examination depends on the number of enrollees for the review. If the quota is not met, then no review corse will be offered.
- Assistance however will be given to those who will be taking the examination in February. Sample examinations for the different board review subjects are available at the office for photocopying.
- AUGUST BOARD EXAMINATION
- The formal board review for the August Licensure Examination is open only to UERM graduates.
- It is usually conducted 3 months prior to the actual date of the exam and runs for about a month covering all the 12 board exam subjects (please see schedule for August Board Review below)
- Reviewers are faculties of different medical schools (including UERM).
- The fee for the review will be decided upon by the Department of Educational Measurement and Board Review Courses.
REVIEW FOR AUGUST MEDICAL BOARD EXAMS The Department of Educational Measurement and Board Review Courses announces the start of registration for the August Board Review for UERM graduates. The review will be conducted at the UERM from May up to June with faculty members of the different medical colleges serving as reviewers. Sessions will held every Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Registration fee is Php 8,500. Interested applicants may inquire from the Department of Educational Measurement and Board Review Courses through the secretary, Miss Rose Barrameda or the coordinator, Dr. Edward M. Santos at 7150861 loc 351.