Online Application Procedures for Undergraduate Programs
- Accomplish the application form online (https://apps.uerm.edu.ph/app/admission/). Ensure that you affix your signature.
- Send accomplished application form to firstname.lastname@example.org including scanned copy of the following documents:
- Birth certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Certificate of Secondary Scholastic Record signed by the Principal or Registrar or Report cards from grades 9 to 12, whichever is available
- Diploma or Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of good moral character
- Instructions on how to pay the application fee will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Pay the application fee and submit proof of payment to email@example.com
- Check the status of your application in the UERM Applicants Portal.
- Accepted applicants should submit the original copies of the documents in a long plain folder and long brown envelope to the Admissions Office through courier.
For Undergraduate : Php800
For Medicine : Php3000
Foreign applicants (non-resident Filipinos, resident and non-resident aliens, and foreign citizens with pending application for dual citizenship or naturalization at the time of this application) are requested to contact the Admissions Office for further instructions.