The UERMMMCI College of Allied Rehabilitation Sciences envisions a community of health professionals that value excellence and takes pride and honor in the institution and become globally recognized for their roles and value in the society
- Provision of excellent rehabilitation science education for the development of purpose-driven, goal oriented, dynamic, well-motivated and compassionate professionals serving as providers of quality rehabilitation services to the community
- Production of advocates of research and evidence-based practise in the rehabilitation sciences.
- To continue producing well-performing and competent allied rehabilitation professionals recognized locally and internationally
- To continue improving the curriculum in response to the growing demand of / for the professionals locally and internationally
- To develop globally competent faculty members
- To create a culture of research among students and faculty members
- To create a culture of research among students and faculty