The University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Inc. (UERMMMCI) will be honoring and giving due recognition to our Alumni who have exemplified the ideals of the Vision and Mission of the UERMMMCI through the Outstanding Alumni Award Program on June 15, 2015.
This is the highest honor bestowed by the UERMMMCI to its alumni. The awards provide an excellent opportunity to recognize our distinguished alumni who have brought honor to the university.
We would like to solicit nominations for the different award categories. Kindly use the attached nomination form and send it to the Alumni Affairs Office, Ground Floor, Admin Bldg., UERMMMCI, Aurora Blvd., Quezon City or the respective email addresses and contact information below. Deadline for submission is on or March 31, 2015.
- Education (25 points)-
The award will be given in recognition of achievement in the field of education as exemplified by:
- Served as the Dean or highest administrative official of an educational institution.
- Recognized as an exemplary or model teacher of an education institution.
- The candidate must have significant scholarly contribution in the advancement of education in his/her line of expertise. Authorships in books that are relevant to the expertise is directly contributory.
The award will be given in recognition of achievement in the field of research as exemplified by:
- Active personal involvement as principal investigator in research.
- Publication of research work in local or international journals
- Being a recipient of research awards
The award will be given in recognition of achievements in the field of leadership as exemplified by:
- Served as president in national allied health professional societies.
- Serve as an officer in international allied health professional organizations.
- Served as head or chairman of international allied health professional training institution.
The award will be given in recognition of outstanding community service as exemplified by:
- Has rendered professional health services to underserved communities.
- Being a recipient of special community service awards.
- Served in the community as an elected or appointed government official/international aid agencies.
Kindly email nomination form at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your respective Alumni Association.College of Medicine Alumni: (632) 7150861 loc. 319 / 09206748830 c/o Ms. Florinda Amboy
College of Nursing Alumni: (632) 7133309 c/o Ms. Flora May Agustin
College of Allied Rehabilitation Science: (632) 7133312 c/o Dr. Melody Nicholas
Graduate School:(632) 7169208 Dr. MacGerald V. Cueto