For Filipino and Resident Alien
- Proceed to the Registrar's Office (Ground Floor, Admin Bldg., JMC Campus) and secure Application Form and Requirements or Click here to download.
|Monday - Friday
||8:00a.m - 12:00 Noon
||1:00p.m - 5:00p.m
- Submit accomplished Application Form and together with the required documents on or before January 15, 2013. (Only Application Form with correct and complete information/ requirements shall be processed). Secure Order of Payment slip;
- Pay in cash the non-refundable, non-transferable Application and Processing Fees to the Cashier located at the 2nd Floor, Admin Bldg., JMC Campus;
Application and Processing Fees:
- For Filipino and Resident Alien � Php 1,500.00
- For Non-Resident Filipino , Non-Resident Alien, and Graduate of Foreign School � US $300.00
- Present Official Receipt to the Registrar's Office for validation and wait for the Notice of Interview Schedule;
- The List of Accepted Applicants will be posted only in the Registrar's Office and;
- Successful Applicants may reserve their slots by paying the Reservation Fee (non-refundable, non-transferable) on or before the scheduled date. Proceed to the Registrar's Office for further instruction and enrollment procedure.
- UERMMMC receives application form together with the above documents required for a prospective applicant;
- List of successful applicants will be posted on the Bulletin Board of Registrar's Office and UERMMMC's website: www.uerm.edu.ph;
- Accepted Applicants and their Schedule Date of Enrolment will be posted on the Bulletin Board of Registrar's Office and UERMMMC's website: www.uerm.edu.ph
Upon Acceptance, the following are required for submission:
- Complete Official Transcript of Record
- Certification of Graduation or Authenticated Copy of Diploma
- Transfer Credential Certification/Honorable Dismissal Certification
- Original copy of NMAT Result
NOTE: COMPLETE UNIFORM IS REQUIRED BEFORE PICTURE TAKING.
- Secure and fill-out the following forms at the Registrar's Office;
- Advising Slip (3 copies)
- New Student Information Sheet (3 copies)
- Have the forms signed by the Registrar or her authorized personnel or representative;
- Proceed to MISD (2nd Floor, Admin. Bldg.), submit one copy of the accomplished New Information Sheet and Advising Slip to MISD authorized personnel for assessment and wait for your printed registration form for payment to the Cashier;
- Pay the Matriculation and ID Fees at the Hospital's Cashier located at the Ground Floor Hospital Building;
- Proceed to the Infirmary Section (near Parking Area) of the Hospital for schedule of Physical Check-up;
- Proceed to MISD (2nd Floor, Admin. Bldg.) for the schedule of ID picture taking;
- Present your O. R. ID Fee and ID Payment slip
- Have your picture taken and wait for its issuance.
Trunk Line No.
College of Medicine: